hahahahahahahahah. I love calvin and hobbes.
And i thought i had some scary ex-girlfriends.
Continuing the recent theme of sillier and sillier DeCSS routines (the encryption used on DVDs silly), i give you the illegal prime.
A guide to written english:
- Verbs HAS to agree with their subjects.
- Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
- And don't start a sentence with a conjunction.
- It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
- Avoid clichÃ©s like the plague. (They're old hat)
- Also, always avoid annoying alliteration.
- Be more or less specific.
- Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
- Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies.
- No sentence fragments.
- Contractions aren't necessary and shouldn't be used.
- Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.
- Do not be redundant